Wednesday, June 25, 2008

What will you discover when you focus on the journey?

"Focus on the journey, not the destination. Joy is found not in finishing an activity, but in doing it." - Greg Anderson –

I came across this quote a few years ago that I still keep in front of me to remind me of the people, places and things that I have come across. Be in the PRESENT and enjoy the MOMENT!

As I converse with people throughout my journey, I find that a fair portion live their life looking to get to the destination and miss the important and valuable things that take place during the journey. What are you missing or overlooking during your journey (i.e. appreciation of the person(s) you’re sharing the experience with, the knowledge you gained, how you were affected by the experience, etc.)?

As you go through your journey, stop for a minute, breathe and take it all in.

You’ll be surprised at what you will discover.


xxx

RWJ Consulting Group, LLC, provides consulting, coaching and training services to individuals, entrepreneurs, not-for-profits and corporations.

For additional information call 267-254-6800 or visit www.rwjconsultinggroup.com

No comments: