Friday, January 1, 2010

Let’s get motivated in 2010!

Happy New Year! This calls for a celebration, but most importantly, it’s now time to start working on reaching your goals for 2010. Maybe one of your goals is to find your dream job, lose 20 pounds, travel to Rome, or even spend more time with family and friends. Whatever goals you plan to achieve, put them on paper and put them into action today!

I think it’s only right to share one of my goals with you for 2010. Last year I ran a famous 10 mile run in Philadelphia called the Broad Street run. I ran the race in 1 hour and 51 minutes. One of the things I did not do was train properly. Well, I have already started training for the race which is Sunday, May 2, 2010. My goal is to run the race in 1 hour and 20 minutes. Yes, thirty minutes better than last year with better training and support from family and friends. As I mentioned in my blog post "Goal Setting: Ways to keep focused and motivated", some goals require you to have a support team to keep you on track. Assemble your “Dream Team” to help keep you focused in achieving your goals for 2010 and beyond.

Again, put your goals on paper and put them into action today. Once you complete one or more or your goals, don’t stop there. Go for as many goals that you think you can achieve.

I wish you the best and I would love for you to share with me some of your goals you plan to achieve in 2010.


***

Reggie Waller is the president of RWJ Consulting Group a provider of business and personal coaching, consulting and training services to individuals and businesses. For additional information call 267-254-6800 or visit
RWJ Consulting Group

1 comment:

Katy said...

Hi Reggie - thanks for sharing your resolutions and goals - a key aspect of achieving goals in my opinion is engaging your network to help hold you accountable! Best of luck in the new year!